TWENTY-ONE HOURS of TV coverage are on tap for the U.S. Open. It’s ESPN, NBC and ESPN on Thursday and Friday. It’s all NBC on the weekend.
Thursday & Friday
10 a.m. - Noon PDT (1 - 3 p.m. EDT) on ESPN
Noon - 2 p.m. PDT (3 - 5 p.m. EDT) on NBC
2 p.m. - 7 p.m. PDT (5 - 10 p.m. EDT) on ESPN
1 - 7 p.m. PDT (4 - 10 p.m. EDT) on NBC
NOON - 6 p.m. PDT (3 - 9 p.m. EDT) on NBC
1. Don’t peak too early; it’s a long, grueling tournament.
2. Stay in the moment.
3. Take it one shot at a time.
4. Eliminate all distractions (work, chores/errands, family members).
5. If you like Johnny Miller, you’re golden.
6. If you dislike Johnny Miller, consider the mute button.
−The Armchair Golfer