Thursday, January 14

2010 Sony Open TV Schedule and Tournament Notes













  



John Daly shot 73 on Thursday. (Limey/Flickr)

THE 2010 SONY OPEN is underway at the Waialae Country Club in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Purse: $5.5 million
Winner’s share: $990,000
Defending champion: Zach Johnson

Inside the field
Inside the course
The live report

2010 Sony Open Leaderboard

TV SCHEDULE

More than 16 hours of TV coverage are on tap for the 2010 Sony Open.

Thu, 1/14:
GOLF 7p - 10:30p ET 

Fri, 1/15:
GOLF 7p - 10:30p ET 

Sat, 1/16:
GOLF 7p - 10:30p ET 

Sun, 1/17:
GOLF 7p - 10p ET

PGA Tour radio coverage

−The Armchair Golfer

4 comments :

Heather said...

Watching golf is definitely helping me get through winter. Watching is the next best thing to playing.

courtgolf said...

Should there be a public service reminder that Kelly Tilghman and Rich Lerner are still doing the broadcasts ? :-)

Vince Spence said...

I truly appreciate you doing this each week.

All I need at one site for the weekend.

Thanks, Neil...

The Armchair Golfer said...

Heather: I agree that if you can't play, you might as well watch. Unfortunately, for me, I watch way more than I play.

Court: I think you've performed that service. Thanks for the reminder.

Vince: You're welcome. I'm glad it's helpful.