Thursday, December 1

Buy My Book, Get Arnold Palmer's Book FREE

Both THE LONGEST SHOT and DRAW IN THE DUNES were nominated
for the USGA's Herbert Warren Wind Book Award.


















WITH THE HOLIDAYS APPROACHING, I'd like to offer you one of my hardcover books for sale at a reasonable price ($20) for your gift or other needs. I'll also autograph or inscribe it.

PLUS I'll give you a free book. I have four copies of ARNOLD PALMER: A Life Well Played, currently Amazon's No. 1 selling golf book. With a purchase of my book, I'll throw in Arnold's book free (while supplies last).

Email me at armchairgolfer@gmail.com and we can work out the details.

2 comments:

darren ward said...

I'd be interested but I'm in the UK so would postage be a problem?

Thanks darren

The Armchair Golfer said...

Hi Darren. I add in postage/packaging, which is usually under $10 here in the States. Not sure what it would be to the UK, but definitely more. So it would be $20 plus the free book plus postage. Please email me if you're interested in finding out more or pursuing. armchairgolfer@gmail.com