Monday, July 10

VIDEO: Jim 'Bones' Mackay Talks About New Role as On-Course Reporter for Golf Channel and NBC



I THINK JIM "BONES" MACKAY will be great as an on-course reporter. Bones will still walk and talk the course, but he won't have to lug a bag or rake traps.

In a media conference call last week, Bones said:
I'm absolutely overjoyed to be joining the NBC Golf team. 
It's just something I could only ever dream of in the past, but to know everybody involved there at NBC Golf for so many years, especially Tommy [Roy], and how incredibly kind he's been to me over the years and fun to be around; and just to learn from, just to be with those guys, is something I just can't wait to get started with. 
To begin at The Open Championship here in a couple weeks, it's my favorite tournament. I can't wait to get my feet on the ground. I've got so much to learn, and I can't wait to get this whole process started and spend time with the team and learn as much as I can. And boy, July 20th can't get here fast enough.

No comments: